Friday, February 16, 2007

Come see me for next two weeks at Gurlywood!


See that girl in the picture who can't believe where she is? Well thats me, pleased as punch, because the ever-hot Six Kennedy has been gracious enough to allow me to show some of my new shoe lines at Gurlywood for the next couple of weeks. It's a wonderful opportunity and I'll be busy working on new styles so if you don't see me out dancing...I'm dancing with a tortured prim somewhere. <3

Here's a double shot of some of the new shoes featured at Gurlywood and at my main store and outlets. They are called Animal Attraction and they are my new favorites - available in animal skins from A to Z - Alligator to Zebra and lots in between.

Visit White Rabbit at Emit Time
IM Luve Schack for gifting or see my SLboutique store
White Rabbit @ SlBoutique

No comments: